The diversity dashboard reflects the data from the most recent diversity and inclusion reports of the regulatory bodies. These are:
- Bar Standards Board’s (BSB) – Diversity at the Bar 2020, census published January 2021. Previous data collected 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016 and 2015.
- CILEx Regulation (CILEx Reg) – Diversity Report 2019, survey based on a sample of regulated professionals published July 2020. Previous data collected 2017.
- Council for Licenced Conveyancers (CLC) – CLC Diversity Monitoring Research 2019, survey based on a sample of regulated professionals published April 2019. Previous data collected 2016.
- Costs Lawyer Standards Board (CLSB) – The Costs Lawyer profession in 2020, census published March 2021. Previous data collected in 2019, 2016, 2014, 2013 and 2012.
- Faculty Office (FO) – The Notarial Profession of England & Wales – Diversity and Equality Data – 2017/18, census published April 2018. Previous data collected 2014-15 and 2011-2012.
- Institute for Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW) Probate Diversity Report – 2019, census published March 2020. Previous data collected 2017 and 2015.
- Intellectual Property Regulation Board (IPReg) – IPReg Diversity Survey 2021, census published April 2021.
- Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) – Firm Diversity data survey based on a sample of regulated professionals published 2020. Previous firm diversity data collected 2017, 2015 and 2013
Previous reports on diversity and the methods used to gather data can be found on the regulatory bodies’ websites.