Throughout this project, we are engaging widely with a range of stakeholders and are grateful for those who have engaged with us so far. We will look to hear from and be informed by as many views as possible. Below we provide notes from recent events:
- Discussion with stakeholders on competence frameworks and tools to assess competence, prevent and respond to competence concerns.
- Presentation to the International Legal Regulators Conference (October 2020) on our evidence base.
- Presentation to the City of London Law Society summer workshop (July 2020) providing an overview of our work so far.
- Regulatory bodies and approved regulators (London, January 2020). The presentation from the event is also available.
- Legal sector professionals (Newcastle, October 2019).
If you would like to speak to us about this project at any time, please do not hesitate to get in touch with the project team.